Welcome to Ciao Bella, this beautiful beach home sleeps up to 18 guests and includes 6 bedrooms, 5 of which have full private bathrooms and 2 half baths! Located in the Seacrest Beach community, nestled between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, you have some of the best shopping and restaurants right next to you. The large front lanai with fireplace and TV are perfect for outdoor entertaining and the driveway will accommodate three vehicles. With dedicated beach access and amenities that include a 12,000 SF waterfall lagoon pool, Ciao Bella can make your vacation dreams come true.
As you enter this exquisite home through the foyer which leads to the spacious living area with wood beams, hickory floors and a 60'' recessed TV with fireplace and shiplap surround. The gourmet kitchen is a chefs dream. Cooking and entertaining will come with ease while here at Ciao Bella. On the first floor you will find the Master en suite with a King bed accompanied by twin bunks and private balcony. On the second floor is where you will find the 3 King Master suites, one with a connecting bunkroom and 1 Queen ensuite. The third floor features a large game/bunk room perfect for the kids with an expansive wrap around open deck and covered tower to enjoy views of Rosemary Beach. Bring your family and friends to Ciao Bella and make memories that will last a lifetime!
**Additional $1500.00 refundable security deposit charged at confirmation**
What to do in Paradise
1. Seacrest Beach Subdivision features a stunning community pool, perfect for the entire family
2. Visit the beach and enjoy free pick up and drop off at the beach access point with the seasonal tram service
3. Rent Bikes from Paradise30a and explore the different communities along 30a
4. Rent paddle boards, canoes, beach chairs and make the best of your beach vacation
Where should we eat?
1. George's in Alys Beach for a great patio lunch
2. Amici's is a great place nearby, perfect for families
3. Pescado Roof Top Restaurant for an afternoon drink overlooking The Gulf
4. Shades at the Loop for a great family style restaurant or a late night
What about the kids?
1. Kids enjoy biking down 30a
2. Swimming at the large community pool
3. Visit the beach and try paddle boarding
4. Visit the Hub for a community style gather spot with food, entertainment, and shopping
Where should we shop?
1. 30a has a large number of great boutique shoppes
2. Drive to Pier Park in Panama City for shopping, entertainment, and dinning
3. Explore San Destin's Silver Sands Outlet Mall or the Destin Commons
Must be at least 25 years old to rent
*Seasonal tram service runs from March 1st to October 31st. The hours for tram service are 9am to 6pm. When busy the tram will operate continuously and during slower period you can call the dispatch line for pick up.
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*