What is there to do in Carillon Beach?
1. Rent bikes from Paradise30A and ride through Inlet Beach, to Rosemary or through Alys Beach
2. Visit our beautiful Emerald Coast Beaches
3. Close to world-class restaurants in Inlet, Rosemary and Alys Beaches
4. Enjoy dining and shopping on 30A less than 3 miles away
5. Visit Pier Park less than 10 miles away for shopping, dining and entertainment
1. Breakfast: Big Bad Breakfast, Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole,
2. Lunch/Dinner: Shade’s, Southside Slice, Barbacoa, Amici’s, Amigos
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A, Paradis
What about the kids?
1. Pinnacle Port offers resort-style amenities such as two pools (one heated in the winter), sauna, shuffleboard, tennis, basketball, bocce ball, boat launch and a sundries shop (open during high season)
2. Rent bikes and explore Carillon, Inlet Beach, Rosemary Beach, and Alys Beach
3. Take them out for Pizza at Amici's in 30Avenue
4. Rent Paddle boards and Canoes
What else do I need to know?
1. Complimentary beach chair (2) and umbrella (1) service provided from March 1 - October 31
2. Gated-access through Carillon Beach adds a level of safety and security
3. Bikes, Beach Chairs, Golf Carts, Paddle Boards, and more available by calling Paradise 30A
4. 50% of payment is due at the time of booking and 100% is due 30 days prior to arrival
5. Renter must be 25 years of age and sign rental agreement
6. No Pets allowed
7. No Smoking allowed
*There is a variety of items that can be checked out for recreation: tennis rackets & balls, pickleball sets & extra paddles, bocce balls, shuffleboard discs & sticks, horseshoes, cornhole & beanbags, basketballs, footballs, volleyballs, and soccer balls, as well as pumps in the case of a flat. Guests may come to the office and sign these items out at the rental desk for no cost.
*Lights for the tennis courts are located on the poles inside the court. The tennis courts will be locked starting for turtle season after dusk due to the damage lights can cause. They are currently open until 11pm
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*