Transport yourself to Old Florida. Located in the heart of Seaside on Pensacola Street, 4 homes from the beach access ‘Breakers’ is an original Seaside family home, with large porches front and back, just a few steps from the sparkling, white sands, and emerald waters of the Gulf. Breakers is tastefully decorated to invite you into a spacious experience of the colors and feel of an original Florida home, and a true Southern experience. The screened front porch has comfortable loungers perfect to gather with friends, cocktail in hand, after a day at the beach. The large back porch backs onto the paths and has a nice dining table to enjoy a morning coffee and greet neighbors in this exceptional family friendly community.
Come and fix yourself a Mint Julep, and sit on the porch bed under the fans, listening to the palm trees and birdsongs. All this just a very short walking distance through the back lanes to the heart of Seaside, with its food trucks, shops, famous restaurants, central square and private beach access through its own Pavilion. Don’t miss out and book your dream vacation today here at Breakers in Seaside.
6 Bedrooms | 5.5 Bathrooms | Sleeps16
1st floor- 1 King guest bedroom with shared Jack and Jill bathroom
1 King master bedroom with ensuite
1 Twin bunk
1/2 bathroom in hallway
1 Queen bedroom
1 King master bedroom with ensuite
2 Full bathrooms- One is part of the third floor and 1 is hallway bathroom
1 Twin day bed in hall
2 twin beds with 1 twin trundle
Top Things to Do While Staying at Breakers
1. Breakers located in the Seaside community right next to all the shopping and restaurants and private beach access
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Saturday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Seaside Beach or Rosemary Beach Farmer’s Market on Sunday
5. Visit The Seaside Spa for a relaxing spa day
Where to Dine While Staying at Breakers
1. Breakfast: Cowgirl Kitchen, Donut Hole, Big Bad Breakfast, Black Bear, Blue Mabel
2. Lunch: George’s, Seaside Food trucks, Bud & Alley’s, The Great southern, Shrimp Shack
3. Dinner/Evening: Surfing Deer, Café 30a, Restaurant Paradis, Pescado, FOOW, Wine Bar
Great Shops near Breakers
1. Seaside Shops just steps away
2. 30 Avenue
3. Rosemary Beach Boutique shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach – 30min
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin – 15min
Great Kid-friendly Venues near Breakers
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks
2. Play along the green in Seaside
3. Play in the community pool
4. Kid supplies include pack-n-play, high chair and stair gate
What do you need to know before booking?
1. Travel insurance is offered through Paradise Properties at checkout or by speaking to a reservation’s specialist
2. You must be 25 years old to rent this home
3. All reservations are final and there are no refunds for any reason. Please inquire about or purchase travel insurance when booking your vacation with Paradise Properties
4. You will be required to sign a rental agreement within 48 hours of booking to secure your reservation
5. Access is included to Seaside Swim and Tennis Club with its private tennis courts, 3 swimming pools, and playgrounds.
6. You will also find 4 bikes provided so that you can swiftly and easily get to walking trails in the nearby Parks, Trails and Beaches.
*Includes Swim and Fitness Passes (3 pools, heated in the cooler months)*
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*
- There is a separate carriage house located behind Breakers. If you wish to reserve this along with Breakers, Click Here à https://paradise30a.com/waves/
- If you do not wish to reserve the carriage house along with Breakers, please be aware it can be rented separately and there is a chance it will be occupied by other guests during your stay.