Just 2 blocks from the emerald waters of Panama City Beach Florida is “Bid-A-Wee Beach Bungalow.” A recently custom-built home, perfectly designed and fully equipped for a vacationer's dream! Featuring 3 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, multiple outdoor lounge areas, and a relaxing (heatable*) pool – this vacation rental was made to exceed 5-star expectations!
Bid-A-Wee Beach is located on the quartz shores of the Gulf of Mexico, and part of an undeveloped private beach along the Emerald Coast, which has its perks! There are specific laws that protect this area of the sandy beach so that both the beach and dunes are safe and kept in pristine condition. Since it is privately owned, the beach is less crowded than the public accesses, and you’ll never find high rise condominiums or buildings of any kind, as private beach gates provide the only access to the emerald waves!
In addition to its private beach access, modern furnishings & coastal décor, its spacious private backyard is what brings guests back to visit each year! Poolside lounging, island-style dining and nighttime bonfires are just a few of the sought-after vacation-style amenities at Bid-A-Wee Beach Bungalow.
Each furnished living space (both indoor and outdoor) has been well thought out to convey ultimate comfort and convenience for the entire group. Inside the open concept living, kitchen and dining space is spacious enough to pleasantly accommodate everyone. For the beloved food grazers and quick eaters in the family – the large, island-style kitchen bar is ready to serve it all up! With unique bench-style seating, the formal dining area seats all 8 guests with a view of the beautifully manicured backyard pool and firepit. For those seeking a complete recharge of the soul, we recommend getting cozy on one of the poolside loungers early in the morning to watch the quiet, slow sunrise from the East. After a long sun-soaked day at the beach, there’s nothing better than a warm shower and fresh food from the outdoor grill. A typical Bid-A-Wee Beach Bungalow nightcap is best spent around the backyard firepit, sharing vacation stories, and making new memories.
Private French doors open to a secluded outdoor living space from the king master suite. Soft outdoor furniture underneath a private pergola awaits guests staying in this suite, along with a private ensuite featuring double vanities, a smooth soaking tub and a walk-in shower. Next door to the king, is a furnished queen room which shares a spacious full-sized bathroom with the main living area. At the end of the hall is an entertaining kid’s room featuring a twin bunk, boat-bed, and twin trundle. The full-sized laundry room is such a welcome convenience when staying several days, just throw the wet bathing suits in the dryer and continue enjoying your vacation.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT BID-A-WEE BEACH BUNGALOW
- Maximum occupancy of this home is 8 guests.
- Please limit adult guests to 6 of the maximum 8 guests
- Complimentary beach chairs & pool gear are kept in the garage for guest use.
- There are 8 complimentary beach towels available for guest use while at the beach.
- There are 4 complimentary bicycles.
- Designated parking is assigned for 4 moderately sized vehicles.
- Outdoor Shower
- There is no smoking inside or outside while on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent.
- All reservations are non-refundable, we strongly encourage adding travel insurance to your reservation so that you are covered.
- Guests must agree to sign rental agreement within 72 hours of booking.
- Property management is not liable for any construction that may occur outside of the properties we manage.
*Pool heat is additional charge and is only available during outside temperatures of 50 degrees F or above