Welcome to 116 Surfer Ln, located in the desirable community of Seacrest Beach. This house is located on the West side of the subdivision close to the 12,000 square foot resort style community pool and only a short walk to the private beach. Nestled just between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach this beautiful three-story, five bedroom and four-and-a-half-bathroom home sleeps up to ten guests. Walking in you’ll see a large open kitchen, dining, and living areas with beautiful finishes and access to a large back patio perfect for lounging after a day at the beach. If you’re looking for some adventure, you can rent bikes and ride them to the great restaurants, shops, and sights along the east side of 30A. You will find everything conveniently located just a couple blocks away— from the beautiful resort style community pool to the famous 30A bike path, your dream vacation is at your fingertips!
116 Surfer Ln’s open living space makes it perfect for all families to relax and feel welcomed. Starting from the top floor, you will find a beautiful private loft space with a Queen rope bed, full bath, mini fridge and wet bar. On the second floor you’ll find three bedrooms, on one side there is the King master ensuite and on the other you have the King bedroom across the hall that is shared with the other accompanying guest bedroom with two Twin bunks, great for kids. On the first floor you will find a cozy living space with a full kitchen and living area and an additional Queen bed and full bathroom for extra family or friends. Whether you are here for a week vacation or extended stay, 116 Surfer Ln will not disappoint! Book your dream vacation here today!
What to do in Paradise
1. Seacrest Beach Subdivision features a stunning 12,000 square foot resort style community pool, perfect for the entire family
2. Visit the beach and enjoy free pick up and drop off at the beach access point with the seasonal tram service
3. Rent Bikes from Paradise30a and explore the different communities along 30a
4. Rent paddle boards, canoes, beach chairs and make the best of your beach vacation
Where should we eat?
1. George's in Alys Beach for a great patio lunch
2. The Citizen in Alys Beach for delicious cocktails and dinner
3. Pescado Roof Top Restaurant for an afternoon drink overlooking The Gulf
4. Shades at the Loop for a great family style restaurant or a late night snack
What about the kids?
1. Kids enjoy biking down 30a
2. Swimming at the large community pool
3. Rent paddle boards while visiting the beach
4. Visit The Big Chill for a community style gathering spot with food, entertainment, and shopping
Where should we shop?
1. 30A has plenty of shops and boutiques all within minutes from 116 Surfer Lane
2. Drive to Pier Park in Panama City for shopping, entertainment, and dining
3. Explore San Destin's Silver Sands Outlet Mall or the Destin Commons
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
*Seasonal tram service runs from March 1st to October 31st. The hours for tram service are 9am to 6pm. When busy the tram will operate continuously and during slower period you can call the dispatch line for pick up.
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*