A beachside villa built exclusively for travelers seeking luxury accommodations and beachside relaxation. “Stella by the Sea” is a new vacation rental located in the private coastal community of Carillon Beach and sits just a few steps from the Emerald Coastline. The coastal breeze surrounds the entire wrap around porch, inspiring that “off-the-grid” feeling while quaint white picket fences and paved bicycle paths line the street. Well-appointed walkout balconies overlook everything from the sparkling emerald water to the beautiful coastal architecture of the neighborhood. Stella by the Sea is fully equipped to offer each of its guests a multitude of vacation experiences, without even leaving the house! Indoor/outdoor cooking, dining, lounging, sun-bathing, napping…. The list goes on and on. For those seeking a lifetime of travel memories, look no further and book today.
The heart of Stella by the Sea is on the ground floor with its immaculate open living space and wall-to-wall windows which allow the Florida sun to pour in from all angles. State-of-the-art architecture and interior design have merged to create a unique kitchen and dining space offering a massive 22 ft. single countertop that spans more than half of the kitchen, living, and dining area. A full wet bar, beverage cooler, multiple sinks, food prep area, and appliances (both small and large) line from one side to the other offering endless options to eat, drink and have fun together! The fully equipped kitchen has everything needed to cook, host, and serve meals for any-size occasion. There are two indoor living spaces – each with multiple sofas (including 1 pullout sleeper) and dining tables, seating up to 12 guests in total.
On the second floor is where you’ll find the first set of bedroom accommodation. On the East side is a well-appointed balcony suite which includes a king-sized bed and hideaway loft-style area with a built-in ladder. Each of these areas have a birds-eye view of the large walkout balcony overlooking the neighborhood and beach access at the end of the street. The comfortable bed swing and bistro set are perfect additions to enjoying that first cup of coffee in the morning as well as the last glass of red, before bedtime. Across from the hall is the second balcony suite with king bed, luxurious ensuite and furnished balcony. This outdoor space wraps around the entire South/Southeast side of the home and is equipped with a bed swing, rocking chairs, and bistro set. The 3rd floor room is at the very peak and offers 360° views of the entire neighborhood with the waves of the Emerald Coast peeking through! Wrap around windows on all sides give this king room a true beach vacation vibe.
The Carillon Beach community is a hidden gem along Florida’s Emerald Coast. This “village by the sea” offers one of the most desired locations for residents and travelers alike because its situated directly between West Panama City Beach and the start of Scenic 30A. Time moves a bit slower here, allowing for everyone to experience the beach-style amenities each day! Sandy Bottom’s is about 2-minutes from one of the Carillon Beach Walkovers which lead straight down to the historic Gulf dunes and emerald waves. Step over these beautiful and functional architectural focal points and let them welcome you to Carillon’s white, sandy beaches, and the warm, aqua gulf waters beyond. At the top of the pavilion, stop, feel the gulf breeze, and be drawn toward our pristine, quiet, and uncrowded beaches. You have arrived at undeniably the most immaculate beach on the Gulf Coast.
A VACATION EXPERIENCE WITHIN A VACATION DESTINATION!
Dining, Shopping, and Relaxation
Carillon Downtown and Market Street provide dining, shopping, and resort services in a style reminiscent of the New Orleans’ French Quarter complete with cobblestone streets, private courtyards, second floor balconies, and lush landscaping. The design incorporates beauty, order, and symmetry and positively glimmers at night with thousands of lights. Reminiscent of a village main street, and located next to Carillon Lake, Downtown is anchored by the Meeting House and Village Green and offers a diverse shopping and dining experience. During the Summer months, you can catch one of the live local concert series debuting their musical talents from 5PM into the night!
Beach Pool Club
- Two staircases converge as you ascend to the pool deck to enjoy the majestic view of shimmering, emerald Gulf waters and Carillon Beach’s white sand beach. Drink in the gulf breeze as waves reach the shore, and relaxation is redefined. Enjoy the splendor of the gulf view poolside or continue up to one of two covered verandas complete with comfortable pool furniture, tables and chairs. It’s like having an open-air family room by the sea with a view of Lake Carillon as an added bonus – a two for one at the same location!
Lake Carillon Pool
- The Lake Carillon Pool includes a spacious deck with ample chairs, tables and umbrellas. A Jacuzzi is built into the pool, but not to be missed is the quiet and serene viewing deck that overlooks Carillon Lake. Sit back and enjoy the warm Florida sun while listening to the bell tower chimes echo across the lake as lake grasses rustle in the gentle breeze.
Bellview Park and Pool
- Bellview Park is the perfect place for all your family’s activities. You may encounter spirited games of bocce ball, kick ball, soccer or a Frisbee skimming over the beautifully manicured grass park during your visit. In addition to the expansive grass area, the park also includes a children’s pool, children's playground & play house, basketball court and tennis courts! This pool is heated from November to May.
- lights. The sparkling emerald gulf provides a backdrop for the 13 acre lagoon-lake that is surrounded by gorgeous pastel colored homes and market street.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT STELLA BY THE SEA
- Maximum occupancy of this home is 8 guests.
- Complimentary daily beach chair service | Stella by the Sea comes with 4 chairs and 2 umbrellas.
- Designated parking is assigned for 3 moderately sized vehicles in driveway and 1 on street parking.
- There is no smoking inside or outside while on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent any property.
- All reservations are non-refundable, we strongly encourage adding travel insurance to your reservation so that you are covered.
- Guest must agree to sign rental agreement within 72 hours of booking.
- Property management is not liable for any construction that may occur outside of the properties we manage.