After a fulfilling day of exploring Florida’s famous 30a landmarks, coming home to Someday Came feels like a dream. The open concept kitchen, living, and dining space is perfectly equipped with upscale appliances and soothing coastal furnishings. All 12 guests can be comfortable in this space while making lifelong memories together. Whether cooking the families’ favorite meal, toasting to new experiences, or watching the game on the large flatscreen tv – the ground floor is the heart of the house!
Head on up to the top level and pour a glass of your favorite drink at the fully equipped wet bar. The (2nd) living room on this floor opens to a fully furnished walkout balcony which acts as an additional dining option for up to 10, plus a built-in chef grade outdoor grilling area. Situated only a block away from the beach, the salt air and coastal breeze fill this outdoor living space making the experience something to write home about!
The king suite on the ground floor is located just off the kitchen space, including a private ensuite. Located on the second floor is a uniquely furnished multi-bunk room featuring 2 twin over twin bunk beds, complete with a spacious ensuite as well. An additional family suite is situated on the third floor, furnished with a king bed, twin over twin bunk, and ensuite.
FOR THE WIN: The private balcony king suite; its walkout balcony overlooks the community pool and faces in the direction to the beach. In addition, the well-appointed master ensuite boasts a luxurious soaking tub, separate from the marble lined shower, and double vanities.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO MAKE NOTE OF ABOUT SOMEDAY CAME
- Maximum occupancy of this home is 12 guests.
- There are 6 complimentary beach towels available for guest use while at the beach.
- There are 2 complimentary bicycle cruisers.
- Designated parking is assigned for 3 moderately sized vehicles.
- There is no smoking inside or outside while on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent any property with Paradise Properties Vacation Rentals & Sales.
- All reservations are non-refundable, we strongly encourage adding travel insurance to your reservation so that you are covered.
- Guest must agree to sign Paradise30A rental agreement within 72 hours of booking.
- Paradise Properties Vacation Rentals & Sales is not liable for any construction that may occur outside of the properties we manage.