Welcome to Stay Sunny located on the West end of Panama City beach just 100 steps to the Emerald Coast! Beautifully decorated, this new beach home features a large open kitchen, dining, and living areas on the first floor. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, sleeping up to 12 guests comfortably. On the 2nd floor you have 2 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms is a spacious bunk room with a Full / Full bunk and a Daybed with a Trundle. Attached is a nice Jack and Jill Bathroom that is shared with a King Bedroom. Traveling up to the 3rd floor we have two King bedrooms both with Full bathrooms attached. There is plenty of space for family and friends to enjoy this beautiful vacation home.
It is a perfect location to enjoy the amazing Gulf Coast Beaches, the fun of PCB and 30A’s quaint restaurants and shops all right at your fingertips! Don’t miss out and book this perfect beach retreat for your next vacation getaway!
What To Do When You Visit Stay Sunny?
1. Enjoy your time on the sugar white sands of the Emerald Coast
2. Spend a day in Rosemary just 5 minutes down the road for some great dining and shopping
3. Take a bike ride through the low-traffic neighborhood or down Front Beach Road along miles of crystal blue waters
5. Rent a golf cart and explore the many golf cart friendly communities
6. Rent or charter a boat, or enjoy a tour on the beautiful Bay or Gulf
7. Visit PCB’s many attractions such as Pier Park open-air shopping and entertainment district
Where Should We Eat?
1. The fully equipped kitchen and nearby grocery stores allow for as many home cooked meals as you would like to prepare.
2. Salt Water Grill for a unique 25,000 gallon salt-water aquarium surrounded dining experience
There are too many to list, so call our office for more great options and local advice.
3. You must try Thomas Donut just down the road in Laguna Beach
4. Diego’s - a low key local favorite
5. Sharky's, always a favorite for casual beach front dining
What else do you need to know about Stay Sunny
1. No smoking anywhere on the property
2. No pets of any kind on the property
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
5. Six folding beach chairs available at the property
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**