Welcome to Ocean Ritz-501, a great beach front corner condo with large balcony that sleeps up to 11, has amazing expansive ocean and beach views, a community pool and other great resort style amenities and a short drive away to the famous Pier Park. This great condo is in Ocean Ritz Resort, which has a gulf front pool and hot tub right on property. Your private balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean while relaxing with your morning coffee or an evening beverage as the sun calls it a day! Ocean Ritz-501 is a perfect vacation spot for couples or families who want to relax, play, shop, or all three for a long weekend or a much needed week away.
Located on the 5th floor of Ocean Ritz Resort you get a direct view of the Emerald Coast waters right from your own private balcony. This 4 bed, 4 bath condo has two King Master Ensuites both with ocean views, another King in the guest bedroom and a Twin Bunkroom with Twin trundle. You are sure to find ample space to house all your family members or extra guests. Come escape to the beach and book your next vacation here today!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Check out the gulf front pool (heated during "off season" cooler months)
2. Bike along Front Beach Road and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to Pier Park and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
4. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
Where to Eat?
1. Runaway Island
2. Sharky’s Beach Front Restaurant
3. Margaritaville Restaurant
4. Pompano Joe’s Seafood
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. Pier Park in Panama City beach
2. Shoppes at Edgewater
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. Ocean Ritz comes with a beautiful gulf front pool(heated during "off season" cooler months) and hot tub perfect for kids to play in after a day at the beach
2. The beach access is directly in front of the condo
3. Visit Shipwreck Island waterpark
4. Take the family to Pier Park where they have a movie theatre, Dave & Busters, and Sky Wheel
What else do I need to know?
1. Ocean Ritz is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Ocean Ritz offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating for 6 and 4 additional at the bar
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
**Please note: You must be 25 years or older to rent.**
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**
On the beach
Gulf front pool
Washer/dryer in unit