A quiet place for a memorable stay; Salty Suite is a quaint vacation hideaway about 2 blocks from the white sugary sand and emerald-green waves of Panama City Beach Florida. Boasting just over 300 square feet, this perfect little oasis has been completely furnished to welcome smaller groups between 2-4 guests, looking to stay next to the coast in a private residential neighborhood. Located in West Panama City Beach where the vibe is tranquil, and the shorelines are mostly unobstructed. Only residents and authorized visitors of this Bid-A-Wee Beach area have private access to its beach paths and boardwalks. The shopping, restaurants, concerts, and activities in Pier Park are just a short 5-minute drive from the front door!
Salty Suite is an all-open Mother-In-Law suite featuring a queen-sized bed in addition to a queen sleeper sofa; set up to accommodate as many as 4 (while perfect for an intimate party of 2)! Its kitchen is sized to offer the necessary appliances from home from as well as dinnerware and cookware. The outdoor grill and quaint bar style dining offer a relaxed environment to grab a quick bite and be off to your next beachside adventure. Although we recommend spending as much time at the beach and exploring the nearby restaurants and activities, we do understand the need for a large smart tv with streaming options as well
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT SALTY SUITE
- Salty Suite is commonly known as a Mother-In-Law suite and is attached (via locked door) to the main house.
- Maximum occupancy of this Mother-In-Law suite is 4 guests.
- Designated parking is assigned for 1 vehicle.
- There is no smoking inside or outside while on the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent.
- All reservations are non-refundable, we strongly encourage adding travel insurance to your reservation so that you are covered.
- Guest must agree to sign rental agreement within 72 hours of booking or reservation will automatically be canceled.
- Property management is not liable for any construction that may occur outside of the properties we manage.