Located in Seacrest Beach, Sandy Cheeks features a spacious 3-story home accommodating a total of 16 guests. This newly renovated 4 bed / 4 bath home has more than enough room for entertaining, taking relaxing naps, and watching movies after a long day at the beach. If you're looking for the perfect vacation home, This is it!
On the first floor you’ll find the main living, kitchen and dining room and a King guest bedroom with a detached full bathroom. Traveling up to the second story you have a King Master ensuite, and a Queen bunk room that sleeps 8ppl, Twin hall bunks and a hall bathroom. Both bedrooms have a private outdoor patios to sit and relax! Continuing to the third floor there is a beautiful King master ensuite with a private balcony where you can bask in the sun in peace, an office space and a large outdoor patio which is great for gathering and enjoying the ocean breezes! Sandy Cheeks has a lot to offer! Prime location just 350 yards to the private beach access and just across the street to the large resort style community pool. Bring your friends and family and don’t miss out on this vacation of a lifetime!
What to do in Paradise
1. Seacrest Beach Subdivision features a stunning community pool, perfect for the entire family
2. Visit the beach and enjoy free pick up and drop off at the beach access point with the seasonal tram service
3. Rent Bikes from Paradise30a and explore the different communities along 30a
4. Rent paddle boards, canoes, beach chairs and make the best of your beach vacation
Where should we eat?
1. George's in Alys Beach for a great patio lunch
2. Pizza by the Sea is a great place nearby, perfect for the kids
3. Pescado Roof Top Restaurant for an afternoon drink overlooking The Gulf
4. Shades at the Loop for a great family style restaurant or a late night
What about the kids?
1. Kids enjoy biking down 30a
2. Swimming at the large community pool
3. Visit the beach and try paddle boarding
4. Visit the Hub for a community style gather spot with food, entertainment, and shopping
Where should we shop?
1. 30a has a large number of great boutique shoppes
2. Drive to Pier Park in Panama City for shopping, entertainment, and dinning
3. Explore San Destin's Silver Sands Outlet Mall or the Destin Commons
Must be at least 25 years old to rent
Two Bikes provided- bikes cannot ridden to private beach access
*Seasonal tram service runs from March 1st to October 31st. The hours for tram service are 9am to 6pm. When busy the tram will operate continuously and during slower period you can call the dispatch line for pick up.
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**