Welcome to Eastern Shores 101, a gorgeous 1 bed 1.5 bath Gulf-front condo in the center of Seagrove! Enjoy the magnificent gulf views from ground floor corner unit private balcony, just steps from the sugar white sand of the gulf. Eastern Shores is centrally located on 30A where you can enjoy great shopping, dining or entertainment while exploring 30A. And with 17 miles of paved bike trails, you can either bike or drive to great adventures. This condo is perfect for a family vacation, long weekend or winter haven.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Eastern shores 101 is located on the 1st floor with gorgeous views of the ocean right from your private patio
2. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
3. Bike along front beach road and stop at the local restaurants and bars
4. Take your family to Grand Boulevard and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
Where to Eat?
1. Old Florida Fish House
2. Steamboat Grill
3. Café 30A
4. Angelina’s Pizzeria
5. Whiskey Bravo
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
2. The Hub shops in Seagrove
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. The Hub has great entertainment for kids
2. The beach access is directly in front of the unit
3. Rent Bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
What else do I need to know?
1. Eastern Shores 101 is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Eastern Shores 101 offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table and outside lounging
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm
-Washer/Dryer in Unit
-One parking spot for one vehicle, parking permit required
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*