Located in Seacrest Beach, The Pool House sits right in front of a 12,000 sq foot lagoon style pool perfect for those wanting a prime location. This home features 5 bed / 3.5 bath and a 2 car garage, accommodating a total of 14 guests. This home has more than enough room for entertaining, taking relaxing naps, and watching movies after a long day at the beach. If you're looking for the perfect vacation home, THIS is it!
Walking into the first floor you’ll find the queen bedroom and twin bunkroom with a shared jack and jill bathroom. Traveling up to the second floor is where the recently updated kitchen is, with ample space and an island for serving, making for a fun evening of cooking, visiting, and entertaining. Just off the kitchen is the second floor master bedroom with King sized bed with a private balcony access and master bathroom. The third floor is a hidden gem. A second king master bedroom with a daybed and with connecting bunk room and bathroom giving plenty of space for friends and family to sleep. The master bathroom has a double vanity, separate tub and shower, and a private 3rd floor balcony. Don’t miss out and book The Pool House today!
What to do in Paradise
1. Seacrest Beach Subdivision features a stunning community pool, perfect for the entire family
2. Visit the beach and enjoy free pick up and drop off at the beach access point with the seasonal tram service
3. Rent Bikes from Paradise30a and explore the different communities along 30a
4. Rent paddle boards, canoes, beach chairs and make the best of your beach vacation
Where should we eat?
1. George's in Alys Beach for a great patio lunch
2. Pizza by the Sea is a great place nearby, perfect for the kids
3. Pescado Roof Top Restaurant for an afternoon drink overlooking The Gulf
4. Shades at the Loop for a great family style restaurant or a late night
What about the kids?
1. Kids enjoy biking down 30a
2. Swimming at the large community pool
3. Visit the beach and try paddle boarding
4. Visit the Hub for a community style gather spot with food, entertainment, and shopping
Where should we shop?
1. 30a has a large number of great boutique shoppes
2. Drive to Pier Park in Panama City for shopping, entertainment, and dinning
3. Explore San Destin's Silver Sands Outlet Mall or the Destin Commons
Must be at least 25 years old to rent
**Additional $500.00 refundable security deposit charged at confirmation**
*Seasonal tram service runs from March 1st to October 31st. The hours for tram service are 9am to 6pm. When busy the tram will operate continuously and during slower period you can call the dispatch line for pick up.
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**