Welcome to Redfish Village! Located in Blue Mountain Beach this 3-bedroom/ 3-bathroom condo resides in the desirable Redfish Village community. Grab a cup of coffee and start the day relaxing on your private balcony overlooking the resort style community pool while you plan your day at the beach. The family friendly outdoor space and hot tub is a bonus! Redfish Village is a great place for a family to vacation on the beach and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean while being close to great local attractions!
Now sleeping up to 12 guests you will have a King master ensuite, one Queen bedroom, a Bunkroom with two Twin bunks and two Twin trundles and a Queen sleeper sofa; all bedrooms accompanied by full bathrooms. The open kitchen / dining / living room provides great space and views throughout. The kitchen and dining provide seating for all guests with 6 at the table and 4 bar stool seats. You can also take your dining outside on the balcony where you will find additional seating for 4 and a great lounge area. Book your next family vacation here, today!
*MUST BE 25 yrs. or older*
What should I do in Paradise?
1. We recommend renting bikes from Paradise30A and riding down 30A to Gulf Place, Grayton Beach, or Seaside
2. Bike through the trails and explore the hidden secrets of 30A
3. Take your family to Gulf Place and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a concert from the outdoor green
4. Get ice-cream and the famous Blue Mountain ice-cream shop
5. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
Where to Eat?
1. Blue Mable
3. Local Catch Bar & Grill
4. Red Fish Taco
5. Johnny McTighe’s Irish Pub
6. Bud & Alley’s Pizza
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
2. The Hub shops in Seagrove
3. Grand Boulevard in Sandestin
What about the Kids?
1. There is a great pool in the complex for kids to play and have fun in
2. There is a private beach access for Redfish Village guests
3. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
What else do I need to know?
1. Redfish Village is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach minutes away
2. Redfish Village offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating for 6 and 4 additional at the bar
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**