Welcome to Wanna Go Back a cozy beach bungalow just a short walk away from the Sugar White sand and Emerald Coast waters! This 3-bedroom 2 bath sleeps 8 comfortably. Located on the west end of Panama City Beach, Wanna Go Back has the perfect backyard and patio for entertaining your family and friends. Lay out by your private pool while enjoying your morning coffee before heading out for a day at the beach! Centrally located you have the best of both worlds if you are looking to explore. Just 10 minutes west to 30A and 10 minutes east to Pier Park, you have access to some of the best shops and restaurants right at your fingertips!
Walking in you will find the open living space and dining area leading you back to the screened in patio and open space pool area perfect to grill out and relax! Off to the right of the living room you’ll find all three bedrooms, 1-King en suite, a queen bedroom and a bunk room perfect for kids with a full bathroom across the hall. Wanna Go back has all you need for your perfect getaway and will certainly have everyone asking when you can go back!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Enjoy the private patio after a day at the beach
2. Explore along Front Beach Rd and stop at the famous local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to Pier Park and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
4. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
5. Enjoy a day at St. Andrews State Park
What about great dining options?
1. Breakfast: Donut Hole, Summer Kitchen, Big Bad Breakfast,
2. Lunch/Dinner: Shade’s, Southside Slice, Barbacoa, Amici’s, Amigos
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A, Paradis, Salty Sue’s
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. Pier Park in Panama City beach
2. Shoppes at Edgewater
3. Alvin’s Island
What about the Kids?
1. ZooWorld Zoological and Botanical Conservatory
2. Visit Shipwreck Island waterpark
3. Cobra Adventure Park for go-karts, mini-golf, an arcade, and more
4. Spend some time at Ripleys Believe It or Not, a museum with kitschy oddities on display
5. Take the kids to Pier park and enjoy the outside shopping and entertainment
What else do I need to know?
1. Wanna Go Back is in one of the most coveted spots being only a few minutes from the beach access
2. Wanna Go Back offers a fully stocked kitchen and dining table seating
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
*Please note: You must be at least 25 years old to rent
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**