Welcome to Winston at Rosemary plus Carriage House & Flat. This amazing property, with a private pool, sits just on the border of Rosemary Beach and Inlet Beach, so is perfectly located to enjoy the best of the 30A's quaint shops, renowned restaurants, gorgeous beaches, and memorable adventures along 30A. The main house sleeps 14 in its 4 bed/4.5 bath plus hall bunks configuration on the second and third floors, and has a great gathering space in the full-sized kitchen/living room that overlooks the pool area. The carriage house sleeps 4 on the top floor and 2 on the bottom both equipped with a kitchenette . This property is perfect for a large family or two that enjoys great space but a little privacy.
At the main house, when you enter the first floor from the pool deck, and are greeted by a great open living/dining/kitchen area with plenty of seating to dine or watch TV. Take the stairs or elevator to the second and third floor bedrooms and great balconies. The second floor has one King-master suite and a second King bedroom. The third floor has one King master suite, a second King bedroom and 4 full-sized hallway bunks.
The Carriage house has two separate entrances, the first floor has a King bed and separate living space. The second floor entrance is up the stairs and has a Queen bed in the alcove and a King-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
With your private pool, proximity to the beach, off-street parking for 3 vehicles and the proximity to Rosemary you are located perfectly for a fun and relaxing vacation.
***Private pool is heatable for an additional charge of $50/day plus tax
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Adjacent to Rosemary Beach or 15 minutes from Panama City Beach's Pier Park shopping and restaurants.
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Where to Eat?
1. Breakfast: Big Bad Breakfast, Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole
2. Lunch/Dinner: Shade’s, Southside Slice, Barbacoa, Amici’s
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A
Where to Shop?
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin
What about the Kids?
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddleboards, or kayaks
2. Swim with dolphins at Gulf World
3. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
4. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**
**Additional $1000.00 refundable security deposit charged at confirmation**