Welcome to Completely Coastal and it's carriage house (Sol Surfer) in the desirable gated community of Carillon Beach. This charming, main house and carriage house, sleeps 13, is one block from the beach access, and has access to 3 community pools, tennis courts, and basketball courts. It is a perfect location for the family vacation as it has plenty of space, but good privacy. The screened in front porch, with great fans and seating is a wonderful place to start the day with a cup of coffee and a good book or end the day with your evening beverage and your feet up.
The main home sleeps 9 with a queen bedroom on the first floor, 2 king en suites on the second floor, and a bunkroom on the 2nd floor. The first floor has an open concept living area and kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including an ice maker to cool your beach beverages.
The carriage house has a 1st-floor queen bedroom and full bath. On the second floor, there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room along with the half bath, and an efficient kitchen. The carriage house also has its own washer and dryer.
Starting March 2023, Completely Coastal includes 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella set up (excluding Thanksgiving & Christmas). The property also provides a natural gas grill between the two homes for the afternoon BBQ, some additional beach toys and good parking for 4 vehicles between the private driveway and the property’s on-street parking.What should I do in Paradise?
1. Take a walk around the New Orleans style Carillon Market Street which consists of retail shops, eateries and galleries.
2. There is 1 mile of private beach for Carillon guests with 7 private beach access points.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Take a yoga class at Yoga Elements.
5. Enjoy an array of fresh tropical treatments at Salon Baliage & Spa.
Where to Eat?
1. Our Little Beach Cafe - Breakfast and Lunch Only
2. The Lakehouse Bar & Grill
3. Shades at the Loop
4. Visit many restaurants at 30Avenue just a couple miles from Carillon
5. The Terrace Restaurant
Where to Shop?
1. Shipwreck General Store
3. Pier Park
4. Destin Commons
5. Silver Sands Outlet Mall
What about the Kids?
1. Carillon Beach Resort has basketball and tennis courts, as well as a playground.
2. The beach access is a short walk and Carillon Beach Resort has 3 pools within the gated community.
3. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks.
* Completely Coastal includes 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella set up (excluding Thanksgiving & Christmas).
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*