Welcome to Sand Angels! This beach-front condo has gorgeous views of the Ocean and is steps to the white sands of the famed Emerald Coast. With a King master and twin hallway bunks and sleeper sofa in the living room, you can sleep up to 6 guests comfortably. Centrally located, you can spend your mornings on the beach and afternoons exploring the great shops and restaurants along beautiful 30A by bike or by car. Sand Angels is perfect for a couple or small family looking to get away for a week at the beach or a romantic getaway.
Entering the unit, you will find the king master bedroom to your left with a flat screen TV and the full bathroom that sits just across the hall. Walking through the hall you will pass the twin hallway bunks opening to the living room that showcases the most amazing ocean views from the kitchen and living room. If you are still needing a place to sleep, the sleeper sofa is perfect for those extra guests. Walk out on your private balcony with your beverage of choice and enjoy the ocean breeze and sounds of the waves rolling onto shore! You will not be short of amazing memories here at Sand Angels, book your vacation today and enjoy the simple pleasures in life! Parking is limited to one car with permit.
*Washer/Dryer in unit
*Complimentary Beach towels
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
2. Bike along 30A and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to The Hub and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a game on the large projector on the green
Where to Eat?
1. Cowgirl Kitchen
2. Perfect Pig Grill
3. Big Bad Breakfast
1. Bud & Alley's
2. Great Southern
1. Old Florida Fish House
2. Steamboat Grill
3. Café 30A
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
2. The Hub shops in Seagrove
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. The Hub has great entertainment for kids
2. The beach access is directly in front of the unit
3. Rent Bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
What else do I need to know?
1. Sand Angels is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Sand Angels offers a fully stocked kitchen, kitchen dining area and outside lounging
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. Parking is limited to one car with permit
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**