Welcome to Sea-horsey Retreat! A great 3-bedroom Gulf-front condo in Sunrise Beach Resort with amazing views and access to the resort's multiple pools, fitness center and other great amenities. Grab a cup of coffee and start the day relaxing on the balcony overlooking the ocean while you plan your day at the beach, the pool or nearby Pier Park. Sea-horsey Retreat is a great place for a family to vacation on the beach and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean while being walking distance to great local attractions! You can even rent a mini car, bike or motorcycle just across the street.
Sea-horsey Retreat is located on the 7th floor of the Sunrise Beach Resort giving you a great view of the typically 2-toned emerald coast waters and the two 5th floor pools right from your own private balcony. The 3-bedroom condo sleeps 7 in bedrooms, but also has a Murphy bed and a sleeper sofa. There is a King master, Queen spare, Twin over Full bunk room, a Queen sleeper sofa, and if you need some more sleeping space there is a Queen Murphy bed. The open kitchen / dining / living room provides great Ocean views throughout. The kitchen and dining provides seating for 9. Book your next family vacation here, today!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. The beach, the beach, the beach… and then the pool!
2. Bike along front beach road and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to Pier Park and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
4. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
Where to Eat?
1. Runaway Island
2. Sharky’s Beach Front Restaurant
3. Margaritaville Restaurant
4. Pompano Joe’s Seafood
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. Pier Park in Panama City beach
2. Shoppes at Edgewater
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
4. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
What about the Kids?
1. 2 great pools in the complex for kids to play and have fun in
2. The beach access is directly in front of the condo
3. Visit Shipwreck Island waterpark
4. Take the family to Pier Park where they have a movie theatre, Dave & Busters, and Sky Wheel
What else do I need to know?
1. Sea-horsey Retreat is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Sea-horsey Retreat offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating for 6 and 3 additional at the bar
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
5. Please make sure you pay the parking fee before arrival. One Parking Space, Parking Permit Required
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
On the beach
Washer/dryer in unit
Sea-Horsey Retreat provided 2 transportable beach chairs and 1 umbrella for use
As part of our commitment to sustainability, please be aware there is an alert system that will sound if the exterior slider doors are left open more than 1-minute.
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**