Welcome to Sea-crested! Located right in the heart of Seacrest Beach, this spacious 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom condo features three overlapping luxurious private community pools, surrounded by spacious greenery, palm trees galore, and bike trails waiting to be explored. Take the time to get away with your family, children or group of friends and never have to leave the lovely 30A area for adventures, great wine & food, and beautiful Florida sunsets..
This three-bedroom beach cottage sleeps 8 people comfortably and is located on the fourth floor with a private patio that has views of the nicest community pool along 30A. Sea-crested has been rated the best subdivision on 30A and this beautiful cottage style condo features 1 king master en suite, 1 queen en suite and a spare room with two queen beds. The open concept living/ kitchen/ dining area is perfect for entertaining and is ready for family fun, shared meals, and unforgettable memories. This condo is the perfect location for you and your family to have a poolside view, easy access to the beaches and your very own vacation retreat.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Sea-crested is in the Seacrest Beach subdivision close to Rosemary Beach, 30Avenue, Inlet Beach for entertainment, shopping, and dining
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Where to Eat?
1. Breakfast: Big Bad Breakfast, Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole
2. Lunch/Dinner: Shade’s, Southside Slice, Barbacoa, Amici’s
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A
Where to Shop?
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach – 15min
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin – 30min
What about the Kids?
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddleboards, or kayaks
2. Swim in the large community pool
3. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
4. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
5. Take a golf cart ride down 30a
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**