Welcome to Leeward I - 7! This 1 bedroom, 1-bathroom beach-front condo is located on the 3rd and top floor giving you penthouse views of the gorgeous Emerald coast beaches. Not only does it look onto the Emerald coast waters, it is also in the perfect location to start a bike adventure along 30A. Take the 17-mile paved bike path around the neighboring beach towns like Seaside, Watercolor and Watersound and enjoy the local restaurants, shops and entertainment. Leeward is a perfect condo for a small family needing a week at the beach, or a couple needing a weekend getaway.
This beachfront condo can sleep up to 4 people comfortably for a small group or family to come down and vacation! The master bedroom has a large king bed and flat screen TV that connects to the full bathroom. Down the hall are twin bunks that are fun for kids. Walking into the living room you are not short of spectacular views of the beach. Whether you’re in the kitchen, relaxing on the couch, or enjoying your morning coffee on your own private balcony, you can see and hear the peaceful sounds of the ocean waves along the short. Whether it’s for a short weekend or extended break, Leeward 1 #7 is sure to be the perfect vacation spot for you!
*Parking limited to 1 spot- no golf carts allowed
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
2. Bike along front beach road and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to Grand Boulevard and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
Where to Eat?
1. Old Florida Fish House
2. Steamboat Grill
3. Café 30A
4. Angelina’s Pizzeria
5. Perfect Pig Grill
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
2. The Hub shops in Seagrove
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. The Hub has great entertainment for kids
2. The beach access is directly in front of the unit
3. Rent Bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
What else do I need to know?
1. Leeward 1 #7 is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Leeward 1 #7 offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table and outside lounge chairs
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any question
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**