Welcome to Tidewater 311, a great condo that sleeps 6, has ocean and beach views, a community pool and other great resort style amenities and is less than a mile from the famous Pier Park. This great condo resides is in Tidewater Beach Resort which has two gulf front pools, an indoor pool, fitness center and game room all on property. Your private balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean while relaxing with your morning coffee or an evening beverage as the sun calls it a day! Tidewater 311 is a perfect vacation spot for couples or families who want to relax, play, shop, or all three for a long weekend or a much needed week away.
Located on the 3rd floor of Tidewater Beach Resort you get a direct view of the Emerald coast waters right from your own private balcony. With a king in the master, a queen in the guest bedroom and a twin hallway bunk, you will find ample space to house all your family members or extra guests. Come escape to the beach and book your next vacation here today!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Check out the gulf front pools
2. Bike along front beach road and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to Pier Park and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
4. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
Where to Eat?
1. Runaway Island
2. Sharky’s Beach Front Restaurant
3. Margaritaville Restaurant
4. Pompano Joe’s Seafood
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. Pier Park in Panama City beach
2. Shoppes at Edgewater
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. Tidewater comes with 3 great pools in the complex for kids to play and have fun in
2. The beach access is directly in front of the condo
3. Visit Shipwreck Island waterpark
4. Take the family to Pier Park where they have a movie theatre, Dave & Busters, and Sky Wheel
What else do I need to know?
1. Tidewater is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Tidewater offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating for 4 and 2 additional at the bar
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
5. You must register prior to check in, the price is $60, plus tax but if you don’t register within 24 hours of check in, it is a $10 extra charge
6. Only two parking spots available for this unit
**Please note: You must be 25 years or older to rent.**
On the beach
Gulf front pools
Washer/dryer in unit
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**