Welcome to ‘Key Lime Pie’ located in Inlet beach! This 6-bedroom sanctuary sleeps 14, has spacious seating in the kitchen/living area, and has a gorgeous private pool deck. For a large family needing a little room to spread out, the newly renovated pool house is a blessing. Key Lime Pie features:
- South of 30a
- Private pool
- Additional kitchen and bar area in pool house
- <5-minute walk to the beach
- 300 yards from the shops at Rosemary Beach
- Dog Friendly
- Tesla charging station
This house offers a variety of key entertainment features such as plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, a grill and a pristine private pool that accompanies a cozy pool house and bar area making your backyard experience feel like 5-star resort. With a large wrap around porch, you’ll be sure to find some great spots to have your morning coffee. Right out the front door and leading on to the street will take you right to the path to the beautiful beaches of the gulf coast. When you get back from the beach you can enjoy a nice dip in the pool or cool outdoor shower. This property also includes four complimentary bikes and a 6 seater golf cart!
Key Lime Pie is sure to be the sweetest escape for your next vacation!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Key Lime Pie is adjacent to Rosemary Beach or 15 minutes from Panama City Beach's Pier Park shopping and restaurants.
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Where to Eat?
2. Cuvee 30A
4. Donut Hole
5. Shades Bar and Grill
6. Amici's Italian Kitchen
Where to Shop?
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin
What about the Kids?
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddleboards, or kayaks
2. Swim with dolphins at Gulf World
3. Shipwreck Island Water Park
4. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
5. Take a golf cart ride down 30a
6. Explore the Artificial Reefs on the Grayton Beach Reef Tour
5. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
Must be at least 25 years old to rent
*Your pool is heated! We aren’t talking about hot-tub style temperature or anything, it has the ability to heat up to 85 degrees. However, this feature is something our team must activate for you (for an additional fee), so be sure to let us know ahead of time if you feel you’re going to need it during you stay.
**Please note: There is an additional non-refundable dog fee if you choose to bring your dog. Fee is to be charged after reservation confirmation.**
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**