- Sol Surfer is a separate carriage house located on the same grounds as the main home Completely Coastal. If you wish to reserve the main home along with Sol Surfer, Click Here
- If you do not wish to reserve the main home along with Sol Surfer, please be aware it can be rented separately and there is a chance it will be occupied by other guests during your stay.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Take a walk around the New Orleans style Carillon Market Street which consists of retail shops, eateries and galleries.
2. There is 1 mile of private beach for Carillon guests with 7 private beach access points.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Take a yoga class at Yoga Elements.
5. Enjoy an array of fresh tropical treatments at Salon Baliage & Spa.
Where to Eat?
1. Our Little Beach Cafe - Breakfast and Lunch Only
2. The Lakehouse Bar & Grill
3. Shades at the Loop
4. Visit many restaurants at 30Avenue just a couple miles from Carillon
5. The Terrace Restaurant
Where to Shop?
1. Shipwreck General Store
3. Pier Park
4. Destin Commons
5. Silver Sands Outlet Mall
What about the Kids?
1. Carillon Beach Resort has basketball and tennis courts, as well as a playground.
2. The beach access is a short walk and Carillon Beach Resort has 3 pools within the gated community.
3. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks.
**Please note: you must be 25 years of age of older to rent.**
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**