Welcome to Nifty Shades of Gray, a truly luxurious beach-front home with amazing panoramic ocean views and professionally decorated décor. With 5 beds, 4 baths, and parking for 4 vehicles, this beautiful home is located on the east end of 30A and only a few minute walk to downtown Rosemary Beach’s open markets, shops, and restaurants. After a long day at the beach, or exploring 30A, the large deck and balcony are a great place to relax and enjoy a world-class coastal sunset! Nifty Shades of Gray has plenty of space for family looking to spread out and relax, multiple families vacationing together, or entertaining friends and family.
Entering the first floor, you can see the ocean straight through the house. The first floor has a bunk room that sleeps 6 with 2x twin over queen bunks, full bathroom, and small second living room. The first-floor deck has amazing views, plenty of seating, a built-in cooking area, and fire bit. The second-floor has an open kitchen and living with spectacular panoramic views out the hexagonal windows. Additionally, there are 3 king bedrooms, 2 are en suites, as well as a second bunkroom with a twin over full with a trundle. The house comes with four Paradise Properties bikes for you to explore the East side of 30A, Inlet Beach and Rosemary Beach.
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Nifty Shades of Gray is adjacent to Rosemary Beach or 15 minutes from Panama City Beach's Pier Park shopping and restaurants.
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Where to Eat?
2. Cuvee 30A
4. Donut Hole
5. Shades Bar and Grill
6. Amici's Italian Kitchen
Where to Shop?
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin
What about the Kids?
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks
2. Swim with dolphins at Gulf World
3. Shipwreck Island Water Park
4. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
5. Take a golf cart ride down 30a
6. Explore the Artificial Reefs on the Grayton Beach Reef Tour
5. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent*
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Our Property Management Company is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**
*Additional $1000.00 refundable security deposit charged at confirmation**
- South of 30a
- Steps from the beach
- Nifty Shade's of Gray includes 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella for the 2023 season (March1-Oct31)