Laguna Lookout overlooks the World's Most Beautiful Beaches in West Panama City Beach, Florida. In addition to offering pristine beachfront views from its 3rd floor walkout balcony, this vacation condo also has a privately gated onsite pool which provides the perfect amount of shade in the afternoons. Furnished to include a private king suite and a family-style loft space, Laguna Lookout also has a full-equipped kitchen and an open-air living space. Just a 10-minute drive to the East is PCB's famous Pier Park with a vast array of shopping, dining and family activities.
Laguna Lookout has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing beachside vacation without having to worry about the planning! The fully-stocked kitchen has all the small & large appliances you'd expect from home, along with a kitchen-style island dining table for 6. Assemble every meal with a view of the beach through the sliding glass doors, then take it to-go outside at the bistro table made for two. The open living space has a great view of the beach plus the couch pulls out to a sleeper a quaint sleeping space (perfect for the little ones that don't make it to the end of movie night). There is a king bedroom suite on the ground floor with a private ensuite plus an upstairs loft featuring a king sized bed plus a twin bed / twin trundle. Sleeping a total of 8 guests, Laguna Lookout truly is a great space for a family vacation on Florida's Emerald Coast.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT LAGUNA LOOKOUT
- Maximum occupancy of this home is 8 guests.
- Designated parking is assigned for 2 vehicles.
- There is no smoking inside or outside while on the property.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent.
- All reservations are non-refundable, we strongly encourage adding travel insurance to your reservation so that you are covered.
- Guest must sign rental agreement within 72 hours of booking.
- Property management is not liable for any construction that may occur outside of the properties we manage.