Mare e Sole is located in the desirably gated community of Sunset Beach, on south of 30A. Nested between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, this house is steps away from great shops and restaurants. This 2-bedroom 3-bath home is a short walk to the private access of white sand beach and a heated pool. The nicely appointed courtyard will make it perfect to savor cocktails and appetizers while grilling.
Upon entering the house through the double French doors, you will appreciate the open floor plan and fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances. With a great granite counter and dining table that seats 6, it is a perfect place to entertain family and friends. A full-size bathroom is adjacent to the kitchen for the convenience of the guests. The second floor features a master bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bathroom. While the second bedroom includes a queen bed and a twin daybed with a trundle. Another full bathroom off the hallway with a travertine shower completes the setup. Both bedrooms open up through French doors to a balcony where you will be able to relax on comfortable outdoor furniture. Book your stay today at Mare e Sole!
Top Things to Do While Staying at Mare e Sole
1. Mare e Sole is right next to Rosemary Beach and only a 5-minute drive to 30 Avenue shopping and restaurants.
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A with your two complimentary bikes
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day
Where to Dine While Staying at Mare e Sole
1. Breakfast: Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole, Big Bad Breakfast
2. Lunch: Amici, Amigo, George,
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A, Paradis
Great Shops near Mare e Sole
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach – 15min
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin – 30min
Great Kid-friendly Venues near Mare e Sole
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or kayaks from Paradise Properties
2. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
3. Explore the Artificial Reefs on the Grayton Beach Reef Tour
4. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
5. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
*You must be 25 years or older to rent this unit.
*$1,000 refundable security deposit
*No pets allowed.
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**