In stunning Blue Mountain Beach, Coconut Cottage is a beautiful house for your much needed family vacation along the Emerald Coast. The community pool, hot tub, and other amenities make you feel like you are at a resort. With 4 beds and 3 baths, this wonderful home sleeps 12 and has great space to relax and enjoy NW Florida. The front porch is a perfect place to enjoy breakfast and plan the day, where the back patio is a great spot to rally around to enjoy lunch straight off the gas grill. In a community that is right on the N side of 30A, you can enjoy the best bike trails, shops and restaurants on the west end of 30A. It doesn’t matter if you bike or drive to the beach, you will deserve a quick stop at the frozen custard shop on the way home!
The house has a great layout for both adult privacy as well as places for kids to stay and play. Coconut Cottage has 1 king master suite on the second floor, 1 queen on the first, 1 queen on the second, and 1 bunk room on the second (twin bunks and full bunks). The spacious kitchen and living room are large enough to entertain but cozy enough to just enjoy a day at home. This is a perfect family getaway location and ideal for a place to spend the holidays.
What is there to do on 30A?
1. Rent bikes from Paradise30A and ride Blue Mountain Beach and Dune Allen
2. Visit our beautiful Emerald Coast Beaches
3. Grab a slice of pizza from Pizza by the Sea at Gulf Place Town Center
4. Explore many of the man-made reefs off the coast
What about great dining options?
1. Blue Mabel Smokehouse
2. Blue Mountain Bakery
3. Red Fish Tacos
4. Blue Mountain Beach Creamery
5. Shunk Gulley Oyster Bar
6. Local Catch Bar & Grill
What about the kids?
1. Coconut Cottage has an amazing community pool
2. Rent bikes and explore Blue Mountain Beach
3. Rent Paddleboards and Canoes
4. Take them out for Pizza at Amichi's
5. 20min to Sandestin and Silver Sands
What else do I need to know?
1. Bikes, Beach Chairs, Golf Carts, Paddle Boards, and more available by calling Paradise 30A
2. 50% of payment is due at the time of booking and 100% is due 30 days prior to arrival
3. Renter must be 25 years of age and sign a rental agreement
4. No Pets allowed
5. No Smoking allowed
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*