Don't wait to experience the relaxation of ocean breezes, gulf dunes, sunbathing and frolicking by the pool when you stay at Lagoon Lounge; ideal and spacious 3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom condo in the quaint Seacrest Beach community; featuring three overlapping luxurious private community pools with fountains totaling 12,000 s.f., surrounded by spacious greenery, palm trees galore, bike trails waiting to be explored, all conveniently located across from white sugar sand gulf coast beaches and crystal clear emerald green waters. Take the time to getaway with your family, children or group of friends and never have to leave the lovely 30A area for adventures, great wine & food, and beautiful Florida sunsets.
This three bedroom beach cottage sleeps 8 people comfortably and is located on the first floor with a private patio that walks straight out onto the nicest community pool along 30A. Seacrest has been rated the best subdivision on 30A and this beautiful cottage style condo features 3 King bedrooms with one master that accompanies en suite with elegant vanity and jacuzzi tub. The open concept living/ kitchen/ dining area has been recently updated and is ready for family fun, shared meals, and unforgettable memories. This condo is the perfect location for you and your family to have a poolside view, easy access to the beaches and your very own vacation retreat.
Lagoon Lounge is waiting for you to make it your beach getaway. Take the time to vacation with your family, children or group of friends and never have to leave the lovely 30A area for adventures, great wine & food, and daily beautiful Florida sunsets!
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Lagoon Lounge is in the Seacrest Beach subdivision close to Rosemary Beach, 30Avenue, Inlet Beach for entertainment, shopping, and dining
2. Bike ride along the 19 miles of scenic Highway 30A.
3. Recreation includes parks, walkways, swimming, tennis, kayaking, surf or lake fishing, bicycling and snorkeling.
4. Enjoy the Sunday Farmer's Market with local vendors in Rosemary Beach.
5. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Where to Eat?
1. Breakfast: Big Bad Breakfast, Summer Kitchen, Donut Hole
2. Lunch/Dinner: Shade’s, Amigo's, Barbacoa, Amici’s
3. Dinner/Evening: Pescado, Cuvee 30A
Where to Shop?
1. Rosemary Beach
2. 30 Avenue
3. Seaside shops
4. Pier Park in Panama City Beach – 15min
5. Grand Boulevard at Sandestin – 30min
What about the Kids?
1. Rent bikes, stand up paddleboards, or kayaks
2. Swim in the large community pool
3. Check out St. Andrews or Camp Helen State Park
4. Catch your dinner on a fishing charter
5. Take a golf cart ride down 30a
**Additional $500.00 refundable security deposit charged at confirmation**
**Please note, the majority of the Seacrest Beach sand is privately serviced with beach equipment through La Dolce Vita | Guests are welcome to bring personal chairs and umbrellas and set up on a designated area of the sand | Tents and Canopies are not allowed.
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**