Welcome to Roxi’s Retreat! This 2-bedroom 2 bath condo sits directly across the street from the famous white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast in a small complex with a private pool! Enjoy the sounds of the ocean right from your private patio or just take a short walk to the Emerald waters of the Gulf coast. As you are across the street from the beach, a 5min drive to Pier Park, 10min to 30A, and across the street from a grocery store, you are centrally located to enjoy the best of Panama City Beach and 30A. Truly a great vacation spot any time of the year for family and friends.
Roxi’s Retreat sleeps up to 6 people comfortably making it perfect for a small group or family. The Master bedroom comes with a king size bed and flat screen television. The second-floor guest bedroom has a queen bed and twin bunks that are perfect to sleep those extra guests. The in-unit washer/dryer is located in the hall closet. Downstairs you will find the kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to cook a delicious meal. The open floor plan makes the direct Gulf Views at this property even that much more enjoyable! If you are looking for peace and serenity on a quiet beach and a short stroll to all of the action, then you have found your Dream Vacation! Book now and make memories that will last a lifetime!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
2. Bike along front beach road and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to Pier Park and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
4. Swim in the Community Pool
Where to Eat?
1. Salty Sue’s
2. Sharky’s Beach Front Restaurant
3. Margaritaville Restaurant
4. Pompano Joe’s Seafood
5. Thomas Donut Shop
6. Back Beach BBQ
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. Pier Park in Panama City beach
2. Shoppes at Edgewater
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. Take the family to Pier Park where they have a movie theatre, Dave & Busters, and Sky Wheel
2. The beach access is directly in front of the unit
3. Visit Shipwreck Island waterpark
What else do I need to know?
1. Roxi’s is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Roxi’s Retreat offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating additional seating at the bar
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
*Must be at least 25 years old to rent
**Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage.**