Welcome to Endless Waves 208 in the private building of Eastern Shores right in the heart of Seagrove Beach. This newly updated 1 bed 1.5 bath beach oasis sleeps up to 6 guests and will have you never wanting to leave! Right as you enter you are instantly drawn to the amazing view of the Emerald Coast waters as the backdrop. The modern beach décor and open living and dining space is perfect for you and your family to relax or entertain after a day at the beach. Enjoy cooking while watching the beach from the completely renovated kitchen offering plenty of counter space, stocked utensils and new appliances for a chef’s dream! The spacious private balcony will be another popular spot to lounge and listen as the sounds of the waves roll in.
The master bedroom offers a King size bed with flat screen TV and access to the recently updated Jack & Jill bathroom with tiled shower. Just past the bedroom in the hallway cubby are the bunk beds, which are fun for the kids and if you are looking for some extra space, there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. You will not be short of activities while staying at Endless Waves 208. Located in one of the only areas on 30-A with easy beach access, on a quiet dead-end street away from the crowds, you’ll love the convenience of walking out the door and seconds to the sugar white sands. If you’re looking to get out and explore, you’re just a short bike ride or drive to the neighboring town of Seaside where you can experience some of the best restaurants and shopping in town! Either way you cannot go wrong here at Endless Waves 208, plan your next getaway on the majestic Emerald Coast, you will not regret it!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
2. Bike along front beach road and stop at the local restaurants and bars
3. Take your family to Grand Boulevard and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a movie at the Grand Theatre
Where to Eat?
1. Old Florida Fish House
2. Steamboat Grill
3. Café 30A
4. Angelina’s Pizzeria
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
2. The Hub shops in Seagrove
3. 30Avenue--great shops, dining, and entertainment
What about the Kids?
1. The Hub has great entertainment for kids
2. The beach access is directly in front of the unit
3. Rent Bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
4. Eastern Lake is located 30 yards from the condo and offers additional swimming as this is a brackish water lake. Kids will have a blast building sandcastles, and looking at the fish and crabs that occupy the shallow waters.
What else do I need to know?
1. Endless Waves 208 is in one of the most coveted spots having direct access to the beach seconds away
2. Enjoy a fully stocked kitchen and seating for 6 at the new dining room table
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation
5. No smoking and No pets
-Washer/Dryer in Unit
-One parking spot for one vehicle, parking permit required
-Must be at least 25 years old to rent
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*