Welcome to Hidden Beach Villas, a great beachy community located in the heart of scenic 30A. HBV 111 is a great studio condo with a truly cozy feel, patio seating, is than a 5 min walk to the beach, and is only seconds from a large community pool. Use the patio to enjoy your morning coffee and plan your day at the beach, riding a bike along 30A, or to sit back and enjoy a book! HBV 111 is great for a weekend getaway, a long winter stay or a week-long vacation.
HBV111 has a queen-sized Murphy bed and a queen sleeper sofa, making it perfect for small families or friends looking to get out of town. The kitchen is well-equipped with all the essentials for a home-cooked meal. It’s a perfect unit for your whole family, including the family dog! Book your vacation today!
What should I do in Paradise?
1. We recommend renting bikes from Paradise30A and riding down 30A to Gulf Place, Grayton Beach, or Seaside
2. Bike through the trails and explore the hidden secrets of 30A
3. Take your family to Gulf Place and enjoy shopping, dining, and catch a concert from the outdoor green
4. Get ice-cream and the famous Blue Mountain ice-cream shop
5. Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches
Where to Eat?
1. Cowgirl Kitchen
2. Modica market
3. Bud & Alley’s Pizza
4. Food trucks at Seaside
5. Johnny McTighe’s Irish Pub
6. Red Fish Taco
There are so many options. If you would like more recommendations, please call the property manager for great local advice.
Where to Shop?
1. There are many great local stores from Santa Rosa Beach to Inlet Beach, through Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton, and Seaside
2. The Hub shops in Seagrove
3. Grand Boulevard in Sandestin
What about the Kids?
1. HBV111 has a perfect pool for kids to cool off in and take a little break from the beach
2. The beach access is within walking distance of the house
3. Rent bikes, stand up paddle boards, or golf carts
What else do I need to know?
1. HBV111 is in one of the most coveted spots located right off 30A
2. HBV111 offers a fully stocked kitchen, dining table with seating and additional bar seats at the kitchen
3. Guests are asked to sign a rental agreement, pay 50% at the time of booking and 50% prior to arrival.
4. We will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any questions
**Please note: you must be 25 years of age or older to rent.**
*Please be aware this area has a lot of development and new construction going on. At any given point adjacent properties to properties we manage may go under construction to which we are not notified. Paradise Properties is not liable for any construction happening outside of the properties we manage*